Oklahoma Child Support Lawyer
With 40 years of experience in all phases of divorce law for clients in Pryor and northeast Oklahoma, family law attorney Paul E. Blevins of Blevins Law Office, Inc., protects your rights — and your investment in your marriage.
Paul E. Blevins has distinguished himself within his profession by being selected for
- Oklahoma Super Lawyers
- Best Lawyers in America
- LexisNexis/Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent* Lawyer
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers Certified Fellow
- Certified Family Law Mediator
His law firm is one of the few in the region that places exclusive focus on family law matters of:
- Child custody
- Child support
- Property division
- Post-judgment modifications
- Contested probate proceedings
Blevins law Office, Inc., selected for "Best Law Firms in America" is a law firm you can trust to work hard toward a creative, practical and intelligent solution for your family law problems.
Contact Blevins Law Office to arrange your initial consultation.
Blevins Law Office, Inc. — 40 Years Of Family Law Experience Working For You
Our skilled family law attorneys place special focus on these practice areas:
- Divorce — including mediation, negotiation and litigation for matters of child custody and visitation, child support, alimony, property division and post-judgment modifications required for significant changes in circumstances such as parental relocation.
- High net worth divorce — for aggressive advocacy of your interests during asset and property division, divorce with ownership of farms and ranches at stake, and investigation of hidden assets and marital fraud.
Paul Blevins listens to your concerns and goals, pays utmost attention to "the best interests of the child," and gives you a realistic assessment of how Oklahoma family law can transition you and your family to a post-divorce future.
Put Paul E. Blevins' reputation for results, personal service and client commitment to work for you, starting today. Contact the skilled Pryor/northeast Oklahoma divorce lawyers of Blevins Law Office by calling 918-825-4750 or sending an email.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.