Call To Arrange An Initial Consultation
Over 40 Years of Divorce And Family Law Experience Working For You

Pryor/Northeast Oklahoma Divorce Modification Attorneys

Claremore/Northeast Oklahoma Custody Modification Lawyer

If you have remarried, lost your job or are being transferred to another state by your employer — and a modification of your Oklahoma divorce decree is necessary — an experienced family law attorney can help you reach your goal.

For child custody, visitation and support modification recommendations you can trust, contact Pryor family law attorneys at Blevins Law Office, Inc.

A "finalized" divorce is never really final. Life can present setbacks that must be reflected in post-divorce arrangements for custody, child support and alimony.

Experienced Representation For Your Divorce Modification In Northeast Oklahoma

Do you want to request or contest a post-judgment modification? Contact our Pryor divorce modification lawyer from wherever you are in northeast Oklahoma. Your initial consultation is as close as your phone — 918-825-4750. Your email message receives our prompt attention.