Call To Arrange An Initial Consultation
Over 40 Years of Divorce And Family Law Experience Working For You

Pryor/Northeast Oklahoma Parent Relocation Attorneys

Mayes County/Northeast Oklahoma Child Relocation Lawyer

Moving children away from their home state, and away from a noncustodial parent with visitation rights, is no easy task emotionally, financially — and legally.

Attorney Paul E. Blevins can petition the court to hear your relocation plans. He can also contest a former spouse's plan to move a child away from a co-parent. He listens carefully to your wishes, gives realistic assessments of your chances for success, and stays available to your questions and concerns throughout the legal process.

For your initial consultation with our Pryor parent relocation lawyers, contact us. Call 918-825-4750 or email Blevins Law Office, Inc.