Call To Arrange An Initial Consultation
Over 40 Years of Divorce And Family Law Experience Working For You

Pryor/Northeast Oklahoma Asset And Property Division Lawyers

Claremore/Northeast Oklahoma Equitable Distribution Attorney

If you were heavily invested, financially and emotionally, in a marriage that is about to end, you have the right to preserve the wealth you brought into it, and your fair share of assets and property acquired during the marriage.

Property division can be one of the more contentious phases of any high net worth divorce. For solutions to property, asset, tax and debt division in Pryor and throughout northeast Oklahoma, or when ownership of a business is at stake, the lawyer who safeguards your interests is Paul E. Blevins of Blevins Law Office, Inc.

As your lawyer, Mr. Blevins uses his proven skills, responsive personal service and track record of success to ensure that you are treated fairly during property division discussions.

Contact us to discuss the details of your situation in complete confidence.

Creative, Practical, Intelligent Property Division Solutions For Northeast Oklahoma

Blevins Law Office works hard to help you accomplish your "equitable distribution" goals for division of significant assets and property such as:

  • Marital residences — primary, vacation and retirement
  • Farms and ranches
  • Rental properties
  • Motor vehicles
  • Boats and recreational vehicles
  • Bank accounts
  • Stocks and bonds
  • Deferred income
  • Retirement benefits and pensions
  • Inheritances
  • Trusts
  • Antique heirlooms, collectibles and memberships

If you suspect that your spouse has been hiding assets in other accounts here in the U.S., offshore or in Europe, Blevins Law Office can access expert investigative resources, including forensic accountants, who will dig hard for the facts you need. Paul E. Blevins keeps you updated on the status of your case and stays available to address any sudden question or concern you might have.

Act now to preserve your financial and real estate investments in your marriage. Contact our Pryor asset and property division attorneys by calling 918-825-4750 or emailing us.