Call To Arrange An Initial Consultation
Over 40 Years of Divorce And Family Law Experience Working For You

Pryor/Northeast Oklahoma Alimony Attorneys

Rogers County/Northeast Oklahoma Support Alimony Lawyer

If an alimony dispute has delayed your northeast Oklahoma divorce — if you feel your alimony payment is too high, or you are not receiving enough spousal support — Blevins Law Office can help.

Contact Blevins Law Office to arrange your initial consultation.

Creative, Practical, Intelligent Alimony Solutions From Blevins Law Office, Inc.

Typically, alimony payments in Oklahoma are usually paid to the wife from the husband. But a husband can receive alimony payments from a former spouse as well.

Blevins Law Office arms you with the facts and options you should be aware of, which can lead to sound decisions on alimony issues.

Learn more about Oklahoma alimony law and arrange your initial consultation by contacting Pryor alimony lawyer Paul E. Blevins of Blevins Law Office. Call 918-825-4750 or email us.